Recent Posts

Friday, August 6, 2010

18 years of complete bliss.





Yesterday was my birthday, and to be honest it was low key and I loved it. Like every year on August 3rd I celebrated my birthday with Brother Laidlaw at the the Laidlaw's house, and I love it. Who can say they celebrate their birthday with Larry? NO ONE CAN. No one but me. Anyways, I woke up on August the fourth and went shopping with my Mama and got some very nice things which I love also. Then went to BJ's for dinner...again (ask Cate, already went there to celebrate with her). I can't help it! Blame the pizookies. Then my friends took me out, all in all great great day! It really does feel different to be 18.


The balloon that sings to me randomly in the middle of the night, I love my family.


I don't know how to work these.


I devoured my pizookie.


I like to model my birthday presents via my mothers iPhone.







0 comments: