Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 1


I started five days late, but that is in true Emily Stolworthy fashion.



1. I sing
2. I'm obsessed with nutella
3. I'm certain I'll die of a caffeine overdose by drinking so much soda one day
3. I'm changing my major to Elementary Ed
4. I thoroughly enjoy reading everyone's blogs
5. I got a concussion at prom my junior year and was in the hospital instead of eating PF Changs
6. I love to shop
7. I want to live in Boston one day
8. I have eaten a Philly cheese steak in Philly
9. I can do a very good impersonation of Penelope from SNL
10. My sister is my best friend
11. My favorite colors are canary yellow and teal
12. I am in love with reeses caramel apples
13. My sisters and I could start a band and make millions if we really wanted to
14. When I drive, I am wrapped up in a furry blanket to keep warm
15. I belt out to songs from "Glee" while driving on State Street.

3 comments:

. said...

girl. I miss you and our sleepovers and our talks. and following eachother on stand rotation.

I didnt know you were changing your major! CRAzy! i want to hear all about it in the near future.

miss chaz. said...

haha i love you. the end.

p.s. YAY for elementary ed! the best major for sure.

Mae said...

haha, I would greatly enjoy seeing number 9.