Recent Posts

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Decisions


Life is full of crazy decisions and I say that lovingly. Lately I have had to make some huge decisions that will alter my life for the better. One being deciding to serve a mission, my papers go in this Sunday! I remember last October I prayed and fasted about going on a mission and got the answer "prepare for a mission". After that, a lot of things were on my mind,  I then felt impressed not to put my papers in yet at the end of November. After that decision, I actually really started preparing for a mission without even realizing it. I would get up an hour earlier so that I could study for an hour and my prayers became dear to me again. When I came back up to school, it got even better. One day on February 11th, I felt prompted to go to the temple early in the morning like at 9 (THAT IS EARLY FOR ME #judgeme) and as I was walking there, I was wearing a long skirt and thought "I feel like a sister missionary, how rad!" (cheesy but it's what I thought) When I went inside the temple and was waiting in the chapel for my turn, the word "mission" came into my mind and I got an overwhelming feeling that it was my time to go. You guys, it was the most amazing feeling in the world!! I am so serious. It was imprinted on my heart that this was what I was supposed to do. Right after I got outside the temple, I called my parents and told them. They are stoked. My paperwork has taken longer then expected, but everything happens for a reason.. I know that wherever I am sent, I have been prepared to go to. I love my Savior and my Father. I know that this work is REAL and I cannot wait to be apart of it.



fyi. these photos were taken by a pretty lady named Brooke.
She's hilarious and you all would love her. Thanks for making me look sweet hunnay!

0 comments: