Recent Posts

Monday, March 23, 2009

Seriously?

Eh, why is it that basically every time someone likes me, they're a little...off?

No offense or anything, but to keep sane I would like someone NORMAL to think I was attractive or appealing. For instance, today. I was at play practice, and apparently I wasn't paying attention, so I got the only other girl as a partner, while every other girl, except another group, got boys. Yes, I was fine with it, until I found out that girl was not liking them boys, she was liking them girls. 

SERIOUSLY?!

NO REALLY?!

Why oh why, oh sandy!

This always happens. I mean it was fine at first learning
 the dance with her and stuff. We were doing just fine, happily enjoying the High School Musical music, you know until she started making seductive faces at me.

Yes, it's true. She winked, she flirted, she gave me the stare. To get this sudden thing to stop, I made up this fake boyfriend I had. You know me though, when I lie, I laugh. It's a blessing.




2 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

lesbians? lesbians?????? seriously, that stinks.

i have yet to have that happen to me. thank goodness.

Jana said...

ahahaha. lesbians? lesbians??????? shelby you make me laugh. also, emily, you make me laugh. i am full of laughter right now. also i am very tired so i am just typing and typing and typing....