Recent Posts

Monday, July 5, 2010

Oh promalama



I truly need to get better at this blogging thang, no more excuses. Anyways, this dear friends is a recap of my senior prom 2010. I finally got to go!! So exciting, especially since I will remember this prom, unlike last years....ask me about that mess later.

Props goes to Cate for the dress and my hair. She truly is talented and I love her. I also loved when people asked me where I got it from and I could answer, "well my sister lives in London and totally got it for me, so yeah..."

Prom was so fun! We started out at like 6:00 and met at the Marriott for pictures, and to settle into the hotel room. After that we took some pictures, then went to the Kona Grill for dinner. That place is SO GOOD. I literally died from being so happy. After we went to Rainbow Gardens for the dance...it was totally in the ghetto, but hey as long as it looks good, I do not mind. After that the dance we all went back to the hotel room to get the party started....except me. I changed and my best friend Sam and some friends came and picked me up because I did not want to be friends with Jack Daniels. We went to U-Swirl, which is best, and then I went home. All in all it was a grand prom.




We're extremely awkward. I love it.
The gorgeous Mary and I.
Mary and Seal!
Duck face.
They call this the "mormon pose". It's because we're perfect, obvi.
The ladies!



The whole group...yes I am the only white gurrrrl.


I LOVE PROM!











1 comments:

Haiiileey! said...

STUPID CHINESE!
p.s. you look preeeeeeettttty.