Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

JANA " MY LOVE " LAIDLAW







I am going to dedicate this blog to Jana Laidlaw . You know why? Because she a homie.



Anyway i have known Juan since i was a young gal here in vegas. She used to ignore me and pretend i wasn't alive until around the sixth grade when i carpooled with her. haha. no seriously though. That's when I developed a sense of humor, instead of crying, you know, i was funny enough to go up to her level and be funny with her.( if that makes sense ) Anyway Janita is the funniest person i know. haha. I mean we are alike. I mean I love Sonic..she loves sonic. I like itunes...she likes itunes. I mean come on you can totally see that we were twins separated from birth. Jana is my inspiration to becoming a young jay leno but cuter and actually a lot funnier. And i don't have as long or pointy chin as him. But on the real, you want to meet a genuine lady, it's jana laidlaw.





" come on kiki its funny"



- guy off of starbursts commerical.




Sincerely, Emilia

3 comments:

Jana said...

my dearest emilia. first things first. i cannot believe that you posted that picture of my face. it is most likely the most despicable picture on the planet earth. i am sure that whoever lays eyes upon it shall drop dead of pure fear/disgust. hahaha.
second things second. i love you too, my dearest emilia. when the time comes for me to pack my bags and move to the antarctic, i shall miss you dearly

Shannon said...

UH.
i am very hurt by this post.
you, dedicated a post to my sister.
UH. is she your best friend.
no.
i am.

you know what.
i better have a post about ME
in a day.

OR ELSE WOMAN :D

Jana said...

ugh. get over it shannon.