Recent Posts

Thursday, January 31, 2008

yep, yep

AHAHAHA.  look at this picture of Jeff, Jana, Shannon, Caitlin, and me! how funnnny. but anyway this week has been so so. its really strange though because the school day will go by really fast but then the week keeps on dragging on and on. it makes me sick to  my stomach [as does fish].
well today caitlin and i went to the fashion show mall to buy jerseys from FOREVER 21 for jersey day next week..they are super cute. Earlier I saw my life flash before my eyes. but the saddest part was it was boring [ meaning my life] haha for real. i had a lot of memories flash before me of the laidlaws....weird.
Then i ate this massive slice of pizza. it was very tasty and delicioso. caitlin had some too..hers was gross. we have no idea why. i personally believe its karma biting her in the elbow of all the times she was mean to me. and this sign was to show her that if she keeps on being mean to me all of her pizza she eats for the rest of her life will be mushy, thick, and uncooked. haha. i am only just kidding. Caitlins cool. Its so weird that she will be leaving to college! and jana too! 
AHA. i get my permit next monday! how sick is that? soon i will be cruising on the road in Flora  the Focus eating sonic at the same time. Thats what i call multitalented. 
well as you can see nothing really interesting  happened to me this week. except i did watch like a marathon of this show " newport harbor " which is i might add a good show. OH and next week is sadies week. how exciting.
well GOOD DAY. haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wo wo wo... EMILY!!!!

I just would like to say that you must realize that I posted my story FIRST... and Jana Laidlaw is nothing but a FAKE, CRAZED Jeep Stealing Fiend... you must read...

CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT JANA DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW

P.S. you are hilarious and my hero... NOT caitlin because she is rude... and you are RIGHT... she is mean... not only will her PIZZA be disgusting for the rest of her life... but soon... SONIC WILL LOSE IT'S TASTE TOO...

Kim said...

You gals were cute even as skinny, little, twigs in matching suits. Love the tye die BTW.

Kim said...

Update already, I feel like I don't even know you anymore! Hahaha

cate said...

first of all karma doesn't bite you in the elbow, it bites you in the a**. and second i am not mean to you.
ps-third this post is way too old. get it together.