Recent Posts

Sunday, January 6, 2008

nothing is as grand as high school , eh?


Man oh man i am excited...i am a BLOGGER. hahaha.


Well, basically i just want to get a tatoo on my forehead that says. " SHAME".

Actually, no i don't because tatoos are hideous....ecspecially on foreheads.

As you all know our winterbreak is over...crap. I basically have been soooo lazy these

past two weeks. I have gone to bed at around one or two in the morning and then gotten up

at like eleven each day. SEMINARY IS GOING TO KILLL ME. or if it doesn't my parents are

because my grades aren't so grand this year. ANYWAY to happier news. The semester will be

over in a week and i will only have eighteen more weeks of being a sophomore and then i will

be a junior baby. baha. That will be exciting. And then in the summer Caitlin will leave and I

will get two rooms. One will be for naps and the other will be for longer naps.


That makes everything better.

2 comments:

cate said...

i am going to call harry potter and he is going to help me put a secret spell on my room so that your grimey head will never touch my 400 thread count pillowcases.

Nicole said...

what's your hardest class? math's my 'thang'... if it's hard for you, call me!