Recent Posts

Monday, June 24, 2013

friends4lyfe post #1


.Ciara Brown.


I really don't know how to describe Ciara except by first stating that she is the most down-to-earth, beautiful girl...ever. I went to high school with Ciara for her senior year, but we never talked. Then, just last summer we were in the same singles ward and hit it off. I connected with her like no other and I knew there was a reason and PURPOSE that we were friends. Ciara is a convert to the church, she was baptized three years ago, and has the strongest testimony I have ever seen. She loves God more than anything and you can see that by the way she treats all those around her. She has such a tender heart and is constantly looking around for those in need. She goes to school in Michigan, but would always go on splits with the sister missionaries and truly is an example of what a missionary member is. For fun we always go on drives to the temple in Vegas, park in the parking lot of the Stake Center right next door, sit on top of the car, and just talk while looking at the temple with the strip in the background. Every time after we hangout, I always feel uplifted and leave wanting to be a better person. I love you Cici, thanks for being the best advice giver and showing me what it takes to truly follow our Savior. I la la la la love you!

Random facts about Ciara:

1. She doesn't have her license...essentially I am her chauffeur. 
2. She is 4'11, but don't remind her.
3. She dresses cuter than anyone in this world.
4. She works at Sonic...keep moving parking spots and make her skate to you, that's her most favorite thing.
5. She has an attitude...of LOVE AND KINDNESS. 

you know mama loves you, Ci.



0 comments: