Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

friends4lyfe #2

Nikki Tatham

This is Nikki and she is the sweetest person on this earth. I met her back in January through my friend Sam and connected with her immediately. She became my Costa Vida partner, my therapist, my spiritual confidant, etc. The list goes on and on. 

Back story on Nikki, she was baptized April 2012 and then moved out here to BYU-Idaho in September from Illinois. If she isn't the most courageous person on this earth, I don't know who is! She has the strongest testimony and I am constantly uplifted by it every time I see her. 

 She is seriously one of the most caring individuals you will ever meet...EVER. She is constantly looking for ways to serve others, whether it's a quick note or a phone call or baking cookies. She is constantly following the promptings of the spirit and she makes me want to be better all the time because of it. I mean she even moved into another apartment halfway through this semester because of a prompting to help another girl. HOW AWESOME IS SHE?! I am so thankful to have Nikki in my life because she truly has shown me what it means to have Christ-like love for everyone.



Five random facts about Nikki:

1. She drives a PT Cruiser (I know, I know, I almost wasn't her friend because of it ;)
2. She can cook like nobodies business.
3. She is a PRO GOLFER PEOPLE!! She had a full scholarship at her last college.
4. She has the cutest sense of humor.
5. She knows every song ever produced on this planet. I'm serious, any song that plays on the radio, even if it is from 1928, she knows the words.



Like I said before, I don't know how I get so lucky. 
Love you Nicuragua!

0 comments: