Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My life be like OOOHH AHHH OOOOOO.

I wish Mallory would wake up and help me in my quest to get a Diet Coke every once in a while.


Listen, we all know that I thrive off of awkward. It's my forte. I'm going to show you how good I am at it.

Take One: Today while I was walking on campus, I went to go buy a York peppermint pattie (if my future man for forever is reading this, know that york's will always soften my heart in any argument) When I went up to buy my York, I realized that I left my wallet at home, but I did in fact have a bag full of pennies. For five minutes, the poor man at the register waited as I counted out my pennies, lost track at around 60 something and watched me start all over again. By this time there were five people waiting behind me and by the time I got to the fifties again he said, "you know what, take the York, just take it".....so I did. As I left I heard the guy behind me say, "that's so sad that that girl is so poor that she had to use pennies. So sad."

Take Two: While sitting in my family foundations class we were talking about marriage and divorce. This girl next to me stated that she was married and they were getting divorced. I looked at her and said, "oh man, I'm so sorry, that must be so hard." She replied, "Um, no. He's a poor (expletive) excuse for a man, you should know that he (expletive) left me, for a (expletive) woman."....what do you say to that? Well, if you are Emily Stolworthy, you say," I'm sorry...oh that man!! Oh that man..." Welcome to my life.

on the plus side, I did drink a diet coke and we all know that makes the world go round.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I have a few things to say to you.
1. I am ALWAYS down for a diet coke run. Especially because I dont really have a car right now, so ya. Always down.
2. You are so funny and I wish I could have seen your face when you were walking about with that york patty. hahahaha. too funny.

Jana said...

What were you doing without a wallet but WITH a bag full of pennies? Hahaha

StarleeMarie said...

You are one of my favorite humans...can't get enough! Love you blog!!