Recent Posts

Saturday, June 29, 2013

friends4lyfe #4

Victoria McBride

Can we just say that this girl is the most awesome person ever?! And I am being completely serious. I met Vicky just in January, but we saw each other around in our singles ward last year. She is my roommate and I am FOREVER GRATEFUL to have her as I go through the awkward dating scene which resides in Rexburg, Idaho. Funny thing about Tori is that she has a best friend/cousin and I have a best friend named KD, that went into the MTC the same day as each other, February 6th. With that happening, we really bonded. She has become one of my closest friends and I am so thankful for her loving heart. She is there whenever I need her and is always looking for ways to lift others up. She is the best and I hope she knows that. 




Also, she is engaged to a guy named Garrett who is equally awesome. They get married August 3rd! There is no way they can ever forget my birthday now (August 4th for all you who want to start saving up money for my birthday present now). Anyway, on to Tori. She has the best sense of humor, loves everyone and their mother, and is so easy to get along with. Just on Thursday we drove down to SLC in one day for her dress fitting and all the way down we could be laughing one second and then a minute later be in such a deep conversation about the gospel or past trials. I love that I can just talk about anything with her and I know she is a tender mercy from my Father in Heaven. She has been through a lot and has so much faith. She really inspires me every single day.


 I cannot wait to see her and Garrett get married! I have helped them prepare for children as being their permanent third wheel. YOU ARE WELCOME JOHNSON FAMILY.



Five random facts about Victoria:
1. She has so many ways to say her name. I am pretty sure I haven't called her by the same name once in this post.
2. She is very creative especially when it comes to graphic design.
3. Her parents live in France and she gets to live in Rexburg...lucky girl!
4. She will eat pizza with me whenever I desire it (friends that eat take out with you are hard to find guys!)
5. She is the sweetest person ever. she randomly just buys me a lemonade because she knows I love lemon and ade. 

I just love ya Aunt Vicky!

0 comments: