Recent Posts

Friday, June 28, 2013

friends4lyfe #3

Mylissa Hoover

This here is Mylissa, Missa, Lissa, you can call her whaaaatever ya liiiiike...(cue T.I song)
Mylissa is my new roommate this semester and one of the most awesome girls you will ever meet. She is the one that introduced me to iPod idol (you all must try it), dancing like you just don't care, and the t.v. show "Criminal Minds." She is truly and honestly one of the strongest girls I have ever had the privilege of meeting. She has had some hard trials in her life and yet stands through it all with a smile on her face. She is constantly giving the best advice and never thinks of herself. I remember one day we were worried about one of our roommates and she just got out all of her self-help books and just started writing all the things we could do to help her. She is just the sweetest and I am so happy that I get to call her a friend. What makes me sad is that we now only have 3 weeks left, but she has definitely affected me for the rest of my life in the best way possible.



Always in the back seat, never the front.

Five random facts about Mylissa:

1. She loves "Twilight" more than she loves babies (sometimes), she even won a trip to Forks, Washington.

2. Her whole room is covered in One Direction posters. #madrespect

3. She is from the east coast!

4. She refrigerates her peanut butter...

5. She has the best music on her iPod...NSYNC's Christmas CD anyone?



I love the girl.

0 comments: