Recent Posts

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Holla for some Rexburg nights.

You guys, I honestly think I am getting better at this whole "blogging"thing. Look at me?! Twice in one week, I deserve a whole plethora of cupcakes now. Anyway, on to my stories of Rexburg, Idaho. First, I have the most awesome roomies. I swear every semester there is some divine intervention going on and I get the most awesome people to live with/to learn from.

This past weekend, we celebrated one such roomie's 21st birthday. Victoria is one of the most amazing girls ever and I am lucky enough to call her my best friend (until our best friends get home...and maybe a little bit after that).----> that's an inside joke because her best friend and my best friend went into the MTC the same day last semester. I just love the girl. She's so strong, loving, and all around great. God really loves me guys. Now, for some los photos.


The beautiful Victoria. 
 We started out Tori's birthday with surprising her to get her nails done, then ate some Chick-Fil-A, mall time, and then surprise birthday time! Gosh, I just love that girl!




I'm a homemaker! With instant cakes!
Surprise party for Aunt Vicky
I know the coolest kids. 


 Onto my other roommates,
Joni is beautiful/awesome/the best basketball watching buddy.
Mylissa is the funniest/prettiest/best cake decorator.
Mallory is the dopest/cutest/best ipod idol contender.
 Dani is the loveliest/sweetest/ the best dancer ever.
The three best roommates you can ever have (Mylissa, ya girl me, and Joni)

I am just so thankful for all these beautiful ladies in my life. They are such examples to me and have truly taught me so many lessons that I'll keep with me forever. I hope to one day be half as amazing/loving as they are.

0 comments: